Franz Josef or Fox Glacier with Snow Landing
- Duration: 20 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Franz Josef
- Product code: TRIP1
Explore the Franz Josef or Fox Glacier to 6000 ft. and land on the snow while experiencing exceptional views of New Zealand's Southern Alps
Allow 20 minutesEssential Wear for Snow Landings
- Covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine) or hiking boots
- Plenty of room on your memory card and/or phone for photos. Please note: Selfie sticks, especially extendable ones, are a safety hazard and are best left behind
- Clothing - Wear comfortable outdoor clothing suitable for wearing on the snow. Occasionally the temperate can be 5-10 degrees cooler on the snow than it is in the village. Check with our ground-crew if you are unsure of what to wear
Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time. This allows time for payment processing and aircraft allocation.
- Flight duration is only approximate
- *Pricing is in New Zealand dollars and includes GST. Minimum numbers apply.
Office hours - Summer 7.00AM to 9.00PM / Winter 8.00AM to 6.00PM. All standard flights include a snow landing, subject to weather conditions and at pilot’s discretion.